Monday, December 8, 2008

Sorry I didn't get back sooner -

So sorry I left you all hanging -


I was gone most all of the day, and I have not been feeling well this afternoon myself. But there is good news! Bonnie is doing much better - so much better that Doc was surprised and did not want to do the biopsy. He said that the meds were doing wonders for her, and it was looking less likely to be Cancer, so he wants to leave her on the meds for 3-4 more days and then check again. So we wait. But I am happy, that meant he didn't have to put her under to do anything, and she really is feeling better, playing and shhhh don't say the frisbee word to loud - or we will have to go out in the dark and play.
Doc will be out here tomorrow to check on Rosie - she is better but not 100% and he wants to take a look at her just in case.


One reason I was late as well was we picked up a piece of furniture for my living room... I collect Donkeys - yes I know I have 29 outside - but I also collect others, porcelain, wood, felt, toys you name it old and new. Well I have them all over the house, and many of my most pricey ones are in a cabinet in the living room... a cabinet that is just shelves - Gato my kitten..... has started to climb and get into things. So I asked Hubby for a cabinet with glass doors. We found one we both really liked - and now all my donkeys are safe from the tiny monster that was eyeing them as something to play with. ---- I'll see in a few days if I can get a photo of it... I really like it.


No card - I need to find out what happened to the challenge so I will save the card - maybe there will be two for tomorrow!

Thanks for checking back and for those that don't like too many update emails in one day - Sorry -

HUGS and-

12 comments:

BethW said...

That would be a real "thank you god" post. I understand about saying "frisbee", we have to spell "walk" in our house.

Anita said...

Glad to hear that Bonnie is doing better. Its the time of year where colds and not feeling good happen often. Take care.

Gypsy said...

Wonderful, that Bonny is doing better. Many greetings to your donkeys.
Hugs Reni

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Sweetie, Sorry I haven't been to visit over the last couple of days. I'm sorry to hear Bonnie and Rosie haven't been good and hope they are both on the mend. I see you also have a gorgeous new addition to your beautiful donkey family. Hope you are also feeling better hun, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Leanne said...

That is such good news that Bonnie is on the mend xxx

Camilla said...

Great news! And there is a little something to cheer you up in my blog!
Hugs, Camilla.

PaperSunshine said...

OH I am so glad to hear it! What a relief that is. Now all you need is good news for Rosie and things will be calmed down for you a bit(?)! Congrats on the cabinet for your goodies :)

Sally said...

Glad to hear that Bonnie is doing better. Will keep hoping all goes well and no biopsy will have to be done. Keeping my fingers crossed

christina d said...

I'm happy to hear Bonnie is feeling better! Aren't nosy kittens wonderful!! Can't wait to see the cabinet. I'm also glad Rosie is a little better too. Take care and I'll be watching!

DawnMarie said...

Really glad Bonnie is doing well, it must be a huge relief to you.x

Annie said...

good news that Bonnie is starting to feel better and I look forward to seeing the cabinet soon! hugs, annie x

retiredheather said...

Haven`t been blogging for a few days but I am pleased to hear Bonnie is better.
Happy Holidays
Heather