Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just Buggy - and a little Lola

This weeks challenge at the Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge Blog is Bugs... yep Bugs. You need to include at least one bug. I decided that it was time I used my Heart Tree, and fence stamp together. So I stamped the tree first then masked it and stamped the fence, need 1 1/2 times to fill the card. I used some new stamps I just got for the bugs. Fiskars has released a new line and it is just adorable, Tricia Santry Studio has some wonderful images. These bugs are from the Happy Days set, which is mainly frogs, but had a few really cute bugs as well. I colored everything with my Copics then recolored the bugs with my Spica Glitter Pens. Love those! They add so much, but are hard to photograph! I then matted with a green piece of scrap card stock and of course stitched the edge. I really need to try and not do that from time to time... It just feels better to finish it off. I think it is cute and love the tree and fence together.

Now how cute it this! Ok hubby is pretty cute too... but I am talking about Lola. I thought you might enjoy a photo of her all dry and see how beautiful her color is. She is a smokey grey with really dark markings. Her dark face (a first for us!) is so beautiful. But then how could she not... with Cheyenne, Mommy and
Black Jack, Daddy!
They both have the dark face and are pretty good looking too.
Well it is MIL shopping day, so I had better get going, she is probably tapping her toe waiting for me! Have a great Thursday!





15 comments:

Annie said...

love your atc with the fence and tree - I don't have those stamps! and the little bugs are so cute, and I bet very sparkly too! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x
and thanks for more cutie pics of the little donkeys, I can't get over how fluffy they are!

Ila said...

Your Atc is Awesome! I love it!!
The photos are so cute!! TFS!!

christie said...

Awwww, your pics of your babies makes me want one!!! Thanks for sharing!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful ATC, fab little scene.
Your donkey's are so cute

Allison Rankin said...

You always make such pretty scenes...I am jealous! And look at your Texas donkeys all warm in the sunshine...it is supposed to snow again today here in Calgary!

tracie said...

Fabulous ATC Michelle, I love the little scene you've created with tose really cute stamps. And oh wow how cute is Lola - adorable. Your goodies will be in the post tomorrow, I hope they dont take too long to reach you - have a good weekend :-)x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

super card.
love how the fence stands out. you can not see that you colored the sky with markers!!! awesome job

Patti Smith said...

Love the tree and the fence...the bugs are cute too. Great pic of your baby...thanks for the heads up on Rebecca...so nice to have you guys for friends in all parts of the country...have a good Friday!!! (((HUGS)))) tennesseeeeee

jjcreations said...

Very cute bugs....very cute donkey's. Joan

Anonymous said...

Very, very beautiful ATC ! I love the colors and the scene ! Wonderful ! Very great work !

Frances said...

cute ATC Michelle but Lola is cuter :D - she's so fluffy! x

Lavender Rose said...

Love your ATC with the cute bee and Lola is gorgeous!!!!

Godelieve said...

Great stamping on your ATC! Beautiful, and so is little Lola :)

Mephisto said...

Wonderful. And very sweet.
Domi

Nixe-Moni said...

Wonderful ATC. Looks great.
Hugs, Moni