Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tilda & Co. Eyelet and Natural Challenge


Today's card is for the Tilda & Co. Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is "EYE EYE ITS A NATURAL FEELING" To use eyelets and something natural, leaves twigs or such. Oh I had some new toys for this one! First I had one of my new Spring Stamp Club stamps, isn't this Tilda just too sweet, I colored her with my Copic Markers, highlighted with a Ranger White Gel Pen, and wings stickled. Then yesterday I picked up a Nana's Nursery Baby Boy Glittered stack. Ohhhh this paper is so pretty. The only bad thing is that they were out of the girls stack =). I picked two pieces from the stack and put Making Memories tan flower eyelets on each corner of them. I then matted Tilda with a tan piece of Bazzil card stock and put eyelets on each corner I then used a piece of Papertrey Aqua Mist card stock as the base. I have hundreds of eyelets and this is the first time I have used them for longer than I can remember. Wonder why? I layered everything, I then got a white flower from my stash, and inked it with the Papertrey Perfect Match ink. I may have gone a little strong with it, as my flower is a tad bit dark. Then I added the "leaves" as per the challenge. I stitched the edges with a white gel pen and then added the sentiment from Rubber Stampede. I like the way it all came out. I am really liking this color lately, a cool breezy shade of blue green.
Have a Happy Wednesday!
Card Info:
Stamps Magnolia, Rubber Stampede
Paper: Bazzil, DCWV Nana's Nursery Boy, Papertrey
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stickles, Eyelets, flower, Prima Leaves, Ranger White Gel Pen, Pop Dots

14 comments:

Annie said...

ooo this is gorgeous! love the little Tilda image and those papers are scrummy!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh Michelle...I am going to have to stop visiting here or I will have to start hating you for your talent too! This is just gorgeous...I just love the color palette you chose!

Cathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. I love the colour scheme (and that's another Tilda I NEED!!)

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh, I´m speachless. So adorbale vard. Totally awesome. Love it.

Anonymous said...

very beautiful card !!!

Frances said...

this was the only tilda I wasn't sure of in the kit but you have managed to make her look pretty! Love the colour combo on this.

Suzanne said...

This is beautiful I love the papers must look out for these. Sue :o)

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH this is beautiful Michelle!!! The colours are so soft and pretty!! I got my Club Kit yesterday too. You'll have to tell me what colour Copic marker matched that paper because I have the DCWV stack too!!! Love your highlighting too!!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the soft colours are so pretty and I love the embellishments

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just so pretty and I love the colours you have chosen. Pretty blooms too. Nikki x

jjcreations said...

This is very sweet. I love the colours and the placement of the papers.
I left something for you on my blog if you would like to check it out. Joan

Katharina Frei said...

Sooooo lovely and your colouring is vibrant! Love all the accents.

Ila said...

Gorgeous!! Oh such Beautiful colors, coloring and paper. I love all the eyelets you used....I have a ton too....must use them more....

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who passions to try new things. Right now I am manufacturing my private pv panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I encountered a very brilliant website which explains how to build solar panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not sure bout how precise the info given there is. If some people over here who had xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it will be grand and I would extremely treasure it, because I extremely enjoy [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/diy-solar-panel-construction-is-it-really-possible]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U guys are great.