Sunday, March 16, 2008

Great LSS Garage Sale Haul!


Well the garage sale was a success. I sold a ton of un-needed stuff, and came home with a ton of new stamps! No really a ton! I purchased 10 stamps from one lady... all the scene and angel stamps and most have never seen ink! For (are you ready for this.... ) for $14.00. Yep Fourteen dollars! That included that giant stamp that measure I think 6x8. Anyway I sold stuff that I would never use, pattern paper that I purchased years ago that is no longer my style - bought all of these stamps, and some other goodies. Bought my sister and I dinner, and came home with $12.00 bucks in my pocket! Can you all say YEE HAW!


There is no card today - was out to late at the crop, and I gotta run some errands so short and sweet for Sunday! Have a great day!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to a LSS garage sale too this weekend. I'm in Ohio. Looks like you came away with some wonderful stuff. Way to go!

Tami Bayer said...

What a wonderful day. I'm drooling on your stamps. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

What a haul girlfriend you did wonderful....I'm really getting into the stamping....have a good week!! patti (tennesseeeeee)

Richelle said...

Now that is my kind of deals!! Great job on the sale and the buying! lol

Richelle

Anonymous said...

Dang!!! You lucky duck! Have fun with all your goodies.

Tania said...

Waaaw, great for you! Congratulations with your good deals!

Jessica F. said...

Wow - What a haul!!! Awesome! So much fun to be had with all that too, I am sure!

Jessica

Aimee said...

What an awesome haul...

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Now why don't we get garage sales like that over here.

Tracy UK!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cats! Good for you!
I just put items in our LSS yard sale and kept away for fear I'd just replace it all...lol.

Hafeeza said...

WOW~~~you made a great deal with this!!!
I'll be looking out to see what you do with them...you got some nice images here.

Amanda said...

Um lucky! That is a lot of awesome stamps!!! Can't wait to see what you do with them :)

Michelle Pearson said...

oh my fun-ness!! It's been a while since I hit the jackpot like that!!! Good for you to find so many beautiful stamps to create with!!!!!